New Things at SH&C!
We’ve been doing great things at Sara Holland & Company! We’ve created partnerships, added caring, insightful staff and are working to make your client experience better and better every day.
- You may have met Juli, a bubbly presence who comes to us from Nebraska and lives locally with her contractor husband and tribe of 5 (yes, 5!). She’s been crushing it with her can-do attitude, and clients and vendors enjoy working with her. Make sure you stop in (in person or online) and say “Hi!”.
- We’ve upgraded offices in the Enterprise Center Plymouth, increasing our space by 3x, offering us room to grow with tremendous views of the Plymouth Main Street. And since we’re not quite big enough to fill it we’ve brought Resilience Planning, a permaculture planning company, in to share it. Welcome RP!
- We continue to grow our referral partners and enlarge our affiliate group, and have begun planning our first vendor networking event.
- Sara is working on the upcoming schedule for Man vs Land on Pemi Baker TV, and we’re building out our year of public offerings. Those who attended our last Seller Seminar got a lot out of it, so we’ll make sure this is on the list again, don’t you worry.
- Last but not least…Sara Holland & Company is now officially on it’s own! Although sad to leave our Sotheby’s family we’re excited to provide a fresh uplifting approach to real estate for all our customers and clients in the Central New Hampshire area. It’s been a long journey and we could not have made it this far without the support of our many fans, thank you!
Keep checking back for great content, and please don’t ever hesitate to call/text/email and ask a question, we’re always here to help!